What is classified as an URGENT repair?
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, an urgent repair is:
- burst water service.
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering.
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted, including dishwasher.
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase
- air conditioning
- safety devices
- mould and dampness
How to request urgent repairs – Call 8595 2481 during business hours
During business hours (9:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri) please contact your Property Manager to arrange urgent repairs on 03 8595 2481 or call Elma Tang directly: 0466 714 008
After hours please contact
Joseph Yap 0412 582 318
Elma Tang 0466 714 008
Gina Croce-Yap 0425 699 953